Sunday, May 17, 2009

Dating Profile Quiz

So, I haven't update in forever... I'm thinking about revamping my blog and turning into more of an intellectual space instead of an online journal like I've done in the past. Having said that, the witty intellectual post I was going to do has left my brain at the moment, so I'll post the results from a quiz I took recently.

Random fun quiz....

Your dating personality profile:

Liberal - Politics matters to you, and you aren't afraid to share your left-leaning views. You would never be caught voting for a conservative candidate.
Athletic - Physical fitness is one of your priorities. You find the time to work athletic pursuits into your schedule. You enjoy being active.
Intellectual - You consider your mind amongst your assets. Learning is not a chore but a constant search after wisdom and knowledge. You value education and rationality.
Your Top Ten Traits

1. Liberal
2. Athletic
3. Intellectual
4. Practical
5. Sensual
6. Big-Hearted
7. Adventurous
8. Wealthy/Ambitious
9. Shy
10. Traditional
Your date match profile:

Liberal - You need a person who has liberal opinions and beliefs. You are engaged by political discussions and would find a liberal viewpoint refreshing in a date.
Intellectual - You seek out intelligence. Idle chit-chat is not what you are after. You prefer your date who can stimulate your mind.
Practical - You are drawn to people who are sensible and smart. Flashy, materialistic people turn you off. You appreciate the simpler side of living.
Your Top Ten Match Traits

1. Liberal
2. Intellectual
3. Practical
4. Shy
5. Athletic
6. Big-Hearted
7. Adventurous
8. Funny
9. Traditional
10. Wealthy/Ambitious

Take the Dating Profile Quiz at Would I Date You

No comments: